[Ohio-talk] Things to remember

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 22:35:02 UTC 2015

Remember to set your clock back. You can get an extra hour of sleep.

Scrip orders are due. Shelbi is
working with a new computer, so I don’t remember seeing a reminder, but I am going to guess that orders are due by November 3, at 7:00 PM.

Today after play rehearsal I signed up for the Commtech drawing. Pretty soon I will sign up for the KNFB Reader Drawing. Of course I have the reader. I was probably one of the first in the country to buy it. But if I win, I could give it away, or I could sell it to Richard Payne or Tom Ruth for $100 or so.

Eric