[Ohio-talk] SCHWANS CARES CAMPAIGN TO BENEFIT THE NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND OF OHIO--DAY 35

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Tue Sep 1 02:11:08 UTC 2015

Dear Schwans Supporters,

https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/21538

Today we have two new supporters to add to our National Federation of the Blind of Ohio Schwans cares campaign roster and a returning one.  An anonymous contributor as well as Debra Baker bought an eGift card each.  Our returning supporter is Once again, Marueen McCormick, who has placed another grocery order, which makes this her fourth!  Thank you Anonymous contributor, Debra and Marueen for your generous support!  Way to go!

You might be wondering, where does the tally stand now?--$347.  I’m so excited!  Congratulations to all supporters!  Now, can we make it to $400?  I know we can, maybe even $500. We only have 10 days more in our “Active” period, and we must do all we can to raise our tally and make our campaign successful.

https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/21538

Remember, during the active period (45 days,now just 10 days left), a grocery order is worth 20% and an eGift card is worth 40%.  If each of us buys one $25 eGift card, the affiliate gets $10 out of that transaction.  EGift cards can only be purchased online for $25, one per customer, per campaign, and cannot be combined with any other offer. EGift cards never expire, so they can be used whenever is best for you.

Order and Delivery
Order online at your SCHWAN’S CARES™ campaign page. Once your order is placed, a Schwan’s delivery drivers will deliver the food directly to the door of each supporter on the day and time chosen during check out. If you are not home during the time of delivery, we will leave your items in a protected freezer bag at no charge to you.

Please use ID 21538 to order an online eGift card.  Additionally, use ID 21538 to order groceries online, or over the phone by calling (855) 870-7208.  Press option 1 for customer service questions or press 2 to place an order.  Customer service hours are from 9 to 6 Eastern time and the ordering line is open from 7 AM to 11 PM Eastern time, Monday through Friday.

https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/21538

Tell your friends and family about our fundraiser.  Buying a $25 eGift card will earn the Federation $10 and is, for most of us, a painless way to give to our affiliate.

If you have any questions, please e-mail or call me at (216) 939-0502.

Thank you very much to all of you who have ordered eGift cards, groceries, and to all of you who have yet to order.

 Support the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio and live the life you want. Don't cook tonight. Pamper your taste buds with delicious Schwan's Foods. Call 1-855-870-7208 or order online and cite Campaign ID 21538!
https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/21538

Milena Zavoli