[Ohio-talk] windows 10

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 15:45:51 UTC 2015

There are also support concerns. A lot of companies and businesses do not have the expertise on windows 10 yet to provide support should something go wrong. My university, for example, sent an email earlier this semester telling students that they should wait till the spring semester to upgrade to windows 10 because IT support was not fully in place yet. If you're in a situation where you can get support for free or reduced price I would definitely make sure whether or not they are able to work with windows 10 before you upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone