[Ohio-talk] SCHWANS CARES CAMPAIGN TO BENEFIT THE NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND--DAY 45

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Thu Sep 10 02:21:11 UTC 2015

Dear Listers,

https://www.schwans-cares.com/c/21538

There are three more supporters to thank for raising our tally, which now stands at $443.23. Susan Day, Richard Payne, and Dolcinia Brown, thank you for your generous support of our NFBO fundraiser.

Today is the last day of the Schwans Cares Campaign to benefit the National Federation of the Blind (NFBO).  In fact, there are only two hours and some odd minutes to order eGift cards or groceries.  We're not at $500 yet, and if by some miracle between now and midnight we raise that amount, so much the better.

We didn't raise $500--as I hoped--but we gave it a good try.  I'm not disappointed because I have no doubt that our next Schwans fundraising project will become more popular, and we will even surpass $500.  Next year, I want to see $1000 raised, and I know I can count on you!

All is not lost, however.  Tomorrow starts the Annuity period, which lasts 90 days from Thursday, September 10 to Thursday, December 10 .  During the Annuity period, you can only order groceries, whose orders will be worth 5% for the next three months.  EGift cards can be used anytime, however.

https://www.schwans-cares.com/c/21538

Please note that you can order through the general campaign page or you can create your own personal page where others can order from you.  A Schwans driver will deliver your order to the specified address. To order by phone, please call 1-(855) 870-7208.  Regardless of your favorite ordering mode, you need to specify our campaign ID, which is 21538.  Use ID Number 21538 anytime you log in or call customer service.

For customer service questions, business hours are from 9 to 6 Eastern time,  Monday through Friday and the order line hours are from 8 AM to 11 PM Eastern time.

https://www.schwans-cares.com/c/21538

If you have questions, please e-mail me or call (216) 939-0502.
Schwans has over 350 items in its repertoire, and I'm sure there's something for everyone!

Thank you. Now, let's go forward and make the Annuity period a lucrative endeavor!

Support the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio and live the life you want. Don't cook tonight. Pamper your taste buds with delicious Schwan's Foods. Call 1-855-870-7208 or order online and cite Campaign ID 21538!
https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/21538

Milena Zavoli