[Ohio-talk] my blog about my experiences at LCB

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 13:11:49 UTC 2015

Perhaps this confrontation should not happen on the list, as matters of personal finance are just that, personal. Text also does not provide a good context for knowing meaning. However, I can see how Aleeha might've felt accused by your message. I think asking whether or not she got Voke rehab money would've been a better way to resolve the confusion, rather than to assume that something was kept under the rug or she was keeping a way to buck the system quiet from everyone else. Of course, that is far from the case, but I suppose this is a lesson for all of us about how we should think about the reception of our messages.

Sent from my iPhone