[Ohio-talk] Ohio-talk] Bus for State Convention

Karen L Warner warnekoo at att.net
Tue Sep 15 18:37:58 UTC 2015

Kaiti.  Besides the bus concerns I have concerns... Just wondering about the gift cards from the drawing held in the spring. Has everyone gotten theirs??? I am curious because I have not received mine and I have asked several times about when mine is arriving.  I did win the card I hope...      Karen Warner