[Ohio-talk] SCHWANS CARES CAMPAIGN TO BENEFIT THE NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND OF OHIO

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Tue Sep 22 08:59:08 UTC 2015

Dear listers and Schwans campaign Supporters,

We are at Day 11 of our Annuity period of the Schwans Cares Campaign To Benefit The National Federation of the Blind of Ohio, and thanks to our recurring supporters such as Karen Noles, Eric Duffy and others, our tally now stands at $463.  Way to go, everybody!

We have another 79 days to go in our Annuity period, and although your grocery orders are worth 5% to the NFBO, this is not the time to slow down.  Every cent counts, and we need as many supporters as we can muster to reach our $1,000 goal.  So tell others about Schwans.

Although Schwans is known nationally, there are many who still don't know about the benefits of ordering from this company.  What are some of these benefits?

1.  Convenience:
A friendly Schwans driver delivers your order every two weeks right to your door.  You save or delay your trip to the supermarket, and you save time and money on shopping and transportation.

2.  Ease of use:
Schwans groceries are frozen at the peak of freshness.      Most schwans products are precooked foods and require minimal preparation.
Preparation instructions are listed on the packaging or on Schwans' website:
https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/21538

Just enter the search item in the edit box and enter.  Insert/enter a few times until you find the preparation instructions associated with that item and there's the information you need.  You can also perform a "JAWS Find" with your control/f key and type the word "preparation" and enter.

3.  Specialty Foods:  Schwans has grocery items to accommodate diverse dietary restrictions such as heart-healthy,
gluten-free, low-calorie, and low-carb. .

5.  Packaging:
All Schwans items are packaged in sturdy boxes or air-tight sealed freezer bags for freshness.

6.  They're simply delicious, but don't take my word for it!  Just read this short, partial list and try these delectable goodies yourself!

California Vegetable Blend: Item 764, $5.98, serves 10
Mini Supersweet Corn On the Cob (seasonal): Item 768, $5.29, serves 8.
creamy garlic chicken meal kit:  Item 757, $11.09, serves 3
Chicken and Broccoli with Creamy Cheesy Rice Meal Kit:  Item 695, $11.09, serves 4
Creamy Marinara and Cavatappi Pasta (while supplies last):  Item 550, $10.78, serves 3
Chicken Marinara and Tortellini Skillet Meal Kit (while supplies last):  Item 551, $11.99, serves 4
Pierogies:  Item 778 $7.80, serves 8
Cashew Chicken meal kit, Item 447, $11.21, serves 3
Meat lasagna with four cheese blend:  Item 709, $5.25, serves 2
Family meat lasagna with four cheese blend:  Item 716, $9.42, serves 4
Mini bow-tie pasta and vegetable blend:  Item 767, $5.98, serves 8
chicken alfredo rigatoni meal kit:  Item 696, $11.09, serves 4
Chicken Lo Mein:  item 450, $11.21, serves 3
Orange Chicken Skillet Meal: Item 446, $11.25, serves 3.
Fire Roasted Chicken and Vegetables with Terriyaki Sauce:  Item 413; $11.99, serves 4.
Chicken Fajita Queso Skillet Meal: Item 431, $11.99, serves 4.
Fully cooked beef pot roast with gravy:  item 424, $27.99, serves 10
Mini beef pot roast, item 402, $17.99, serves 4
Fully cooked angus meatloaf slices, item 399, $14.24, serves 7
Fully cooked Angus chopped beef steak:  item 462, $14.40, serves 8
Fully cooked sausage links:  Item 411, $8.75, serves 11
Seasoned Turkey Jack Burgers (seasonal):  Item 445, $12.99, serves 6
beer-battered Alaska cod: Item 515, $15.24, serves 4
Ancient Grain-Encrusted Cod:  Item 503, $16.49, serves 3.
Tilapia Loins with seven-herb spice blend: Item 578, $10.57, serves 4
Garlic-herb shrimp:  Item 567, $14.95, serves 4
Risotto:  Item 862, $7.99, serves 4.
Five-grain rice pilaf, Item 737, $5.99, serves 4.
Premium Six Cheese Ravioli:  Item 735, $11.19, serves 6
Pasta Shells Stuffed with Cheese:  Item 485, $11.05, serves 8
Macaroni and cheese:  Item 751, $3.86, serves 1
Spaghetti and meat Sauce Dinner:  Item 741, $4.45, serves 1
Hearty Baked Ziti:  Item 703, $11.28, serves 5.
Roasted Turkey Tenders with Gravy and Mashed Potatoes:  Item 750, $16.96, serves 4
Crispy chicken breast strips (cooked):  item 501, $15.98, serves 10
Home Style Chicken Bake:  Item 713, $12.98, serves 5.
Cheese and herb biscuits:  Item 663, $7.78, serves 18
Chicken Enchilada:  Item 602, $11.17, serves 6
Shredded Chicken Chipotle Tacos:  Item 601, $10.99, serves 3
Vanilla Fudge Sundae ice cream cones:  Item 016, $10.09, serves 12
Chip and Mint ice cream sundae cones:  Item 049, $5.50, serves 14

https://www.schwans-cares.com/c/21538

Rmember all those eGift cards you purchased during the "active" campaign period?  You can use them anytime, including during the "annuity" period, which lasts 90 days.

 Please note that you can order through the general campaign page or you can create your own personal page where others can order from you.  A Schwans driver will deliver your order to the specified address. To order by phone, please call 1-(855) 870-7208.  Regardless of your favorite ordering mode, you need to specify our campaign ID, which is 21538.  Use ID Number 21538 anytime you log in or call customer service.

For customer service questions, business hours are from 9 to 6 Eastern time,  Monday through Friday and the order line hours are from 8 AM to 11 PM Eastern time.
  Phone:  1-(855) 870-7208.

https://www.schwans-cares.com/c/21538

If you have questions, please e-mail me or call (216) 939-0502.

Schwans has something for everyone among its over 350 offerings, and I'm sure that at least one of these products has your name on it.
All you need to do is order and enjoy!

Thank you. Now, let's try for $1,000 and make the Annuity period a lucrative endeavor!

Support the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio and live the life you want. Don't cook tonight. Pamper your taste buds with delicious Schwan's Foods. Call 1-855-870-7208 or order online and cite Campaign ID 21538!
https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/21538