[Ohio-talk] Don't Forget

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 22 13:24:17 UTC 2015

JW,
Please put my name on one of those disks as well.
By the way, I opened our August chapter meeting with the beautiful recording
of The Prayer, as performed by JW Smith.
It is such a peaceful and calming rendition and sung by one of our own that
I thought it would be a great way to center ourselves for the meeting.
Just thought you'd like to know.  Your voice is everywhere!

Peace,
Deborah