[Ohio-talk] Board meeting location

barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 18:22:37 UTC 2015

It was in the Buckeye Update last weekend. It is 10 a.m. Saturday at 114 Morse Road. Lunch will be from Wendy’s. Your order should go to Shelbi. We are asked to pay $10 for each order, bt you can just pay for your meal if you need to do that.

Barbara
Barbara Pierce
President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077
The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you zwant; blindness is not what holds you back.