[Ohio-talk] 8 Chance to Win $1000!

Sheri salbers1 at twc.com
Thu Sep 24 14:10:44 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone,

I want to let you know that I will be  bringing raffle tickets to the board
meeting on Saturday for 8 chances to win $1000! The cost is $5 each and they
give you 8 chances to win during the Rusty Ball on Saturday October 24,
2015. $2 of every ticket will benefit The Phoenix Nest, a community center
for kids ages 10 to 18 to be built here in Milford, Ohio. I am one of the
founders of The Phoenix Nest and we just got our 501(c)3 status. We are now
in the process of raising funds to acquire land to build our facility.

If you would like more information about The Phoenix Nest or would like to
attend the Rusty Ball to support the Phoenix Nest, feel free to contact me
at salbers1 at twc.com. Thanks.

See you Saturday!

Sheri Albers

---