[Ohio-talk] Come and enjoy with us at Bob Evans

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 02:27:20 UTC 2015

Salutation,

I want to take out time to thank you for all the support that you have given to the National Federation of the Blind of Cleveland across the many years that you have been acquainted with us.

Once again, we are inviting you to join us on Saturday Oct. 3, 2015 to dine with us and give a little of your time and converse with us about the many endeavors that the National Federation of the Blind of Cleveland has accomplished, advocated and changed lives for over 50 years.  Yes, the Chapter is over 50 years old this year and we are grateful and ready to embark upon more opportunities for children and adults with blindness.

Attached you will find a flyer that will support the NFB with our endeavors by partaking breakfast or dinner at any Bob Evans of your choice indicated on the flyer.  We will meet and greet you at the restaurant on Detroit personally: and at a different location in an up-coming location soon.  Present the flyer when you enter the restaurant and you will aid the Chapter in its phenomenal work.

Please share this with anyone who loves to eat and want to extend their generosity to the blind.  For more information about our organization, please visit, WWW.NFB.ORG <http://WWW.NFB.ORG> .

Thank you for all you do!

Sincerely Yours,

The National Federation of the Blind of Cleveland

 William Turner, President