[Ohio-talk] {Disarmed} Fwd: Donated Services Hours Reminder

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 19:09:38 UTC 2016

So you Tatian's Federation family, below you will find a message from our director of community relations as it relates to the donated ours i.e., time spent working for the Federation. Recently, within the last year or so, this process became available as an online form that is very easy to complete.
Federation members are encouraged to document the hours spent working to advocate and support federation programs and or policies.
These things include but are not limited to, chapter meetings, community presentations, meetings with legislative representatives, etc.

Should you have any more specific questions about activities that counter, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. If you follow the instructions in the below email you should have no trouble.
Should you find that you do in fact have questions again, don't hesitate to reach out to me. Yours in the movement,
Jordy D. Stringer

Sent from the iPhone of Jordy D. Stringer

Begin forwarded message: