[Ohio-talk] FW: TENDING TO MY KNITTING By Barbara Pierce

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 23:24:57 UTC 2016

Ohio,

As I was researching materials for my event in May, I stumbled across several articles written by prominent members of the National Federation of the Blind speaking about their experiences, advocacies, motivations and other elements that they have proved to make a difference in the lives of their families and others.  There are several articles that I will send, starting with one of our own.  Others will come in a separate email.

They are indeed great reading!

Suzanne