[Ohio-talk] 2nd MFI donation

richard rchpay7 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 00:11:12 UTC 2016

Dear Sherry and Tom this is better than great news.
If all of our membership would   start marching    together
   as a team what could we do?
You both are doing a great job.
You keep telling the rest of     your federation members that you are
reaching  out to people and  businesses that you know.
I can only say great and lets go team we have so much work to do do not let
a few march by themselves.
 We all make up the team. Positive Payne