[Ohio-talk] FW: Call Reminder

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 22:43:51 UTC 2016

This is a reminder of our  special call tonight  at 8:00 PM.  This will not
be a long call by any means, but I have important information that I need to
convey to the membership as quickly and efficiently as I can.

I want as many members as we can have on the call. Please help spread the
word. Do your best to make sure that you contact those who do not have email
or who are not on this  list.

The call will begin promptly at 8:00 PM. Please call
(712) 775-7031.
Use access code 900797801.

I look forward to talking with you tonight.

Thanks.

Eric