[Ohio-talk] We are beginning to put together the schedules for the Independence Market demonstrators/helpers, storekeepers/pay station attendants, and cashiers

Rachel Kuntz rachelrkuntz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 01:25:47 UTC 2016

Be sure to support this worthwhile cause by donating your time at convention. Don't forget to save a little time to support the Ohio affiliate as a volunteer at our exhibit table. I will be putting together the volunteer schedule so please email me if you are interested in demonstrating that the Ohio exhibit table has the best people.

Ps. Yes Mr. Payne I am poaching your volunteers.

Warmly,
Rachel Kuntz