[Ohio-talk] Calling all students

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 16:30:51 UTC 2016

Greetings Federation family, I hope this message finds all of you well.
As many are aware our students division dissolved during the month of November this past year. Some of you may also be aware of the efforts as of late that have been re-organizing a new leadership team for this division.
I would very much appreciate the opportunity to talk to any Ohio Federation member who has an interest in seeing that our student division. Is revitalized. At this time, there is a great deal of positive Federation spirit, and I think this is a perfect time for this conversation.
Having said that, on Wednesday, April 27, at 7 PM Eastern standard time there will be a conference call held with myself and other members of both the national student division,  and our national leadership team will discuss with us ways that we can revitalize, and make the division in this great state of Ohio thrive.

It should be noted that this is not a call to focus on a specific leadership team, but to help identify some ways that the leadership team can be built and ways that the team my function effectively. As well as discussing other student related issues, in fact, the national student division is still collecting equal access to higher education stories. If you have any of the last six months, that could be a good time to share. Very likely we can help you develop your story into a very fine letter.

If you are a student, and or are interested in student related issues, you are strongly encouraged to attend this conference call.
Please stay tuned to these lists herbs for dial-in and access code information.
I'm so excited to be building the Federation with you all, and look forward to the greatness that we can all make happen together.
Yours in the movement,

Jordy D. Stringer