[Ohio-talk] President Payne

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 16:56:40 UTC 2016

Greetings Eric,
I would like to take this opportunity to also extend my congratulatory wishes to you on your recently acquired opportunity. You will undoubtedly be a driving force as part of the New Jersey commission for the blind. As evidenced by your leadership of the last number of years, I'm sure they can, and do expect great things.
I want to offer a personal thanks for the opportunity to have developed a friendship with you. Through that friendship I have Learned humility, restraint, and the ability to plan strategically. These are only just a few of the valuable things I've gained as both a friend, and individual Who has worked shoulder to shoulder to advance opportunities for the blind of Ohio, as well as building our Federation.

I'm so grateful, as I know these, and other lessons will carry me to Heights yet untold.
I'm happy for you, but just a little sad to see you go. I guess I'll have to recruit some people to attend legislative meetings with me. LOL :-)
In short, thanks for being a leader, a mentor, and a friend. President pain, let's get it!
With warmest regards,
Yours in the movement
Jordy D. Stringer

Sent from the iPhone of Jordy D. Stringer.
Inform, encourage, empower!