[Ohio-talk] New board president, and appointees

richard rchpay7 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 21:27:17 UTC 2016

Thanks  it takes us all. Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Carolyn
Peters via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2016 9:35 AM
To: Ohio-Talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Carolyn Peters
Subject: [Ohio-talk] New board president, and appointees

To state president Mr. Richard payne stayed vice President Ms. Sherry Albers
state fundraising chairperson Carol acres, please allow me to congratulate
you, most warmly, and collectively on my behalf, and on behalf of the Miami
Valley chapter Dayton Ohio. I pledge my support. Richard we are extremely
proud of you. You have attained the highest position   In our state
organization. You have our support. Sincerest regards Dr. Carolyn Peters,
member Miami Valley chapter, board member at large Miami Valley chapter

Sent from my iPhone