[Ohio-talk] ABLE Account

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Wed Apr 20 02:23:32 UTC 2016

I did look at the list of organizations that supported the federal
legislation and NFB is on that list.  I hope they will expand this in
the future to include people who become disabled at any age.  It seems
discriminatory to me.  Most people become disabled later in life.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org/cherylelaine19

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053