[Ohio-talk] no president call to night

Deanna Lewis deannakay03 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 11:12:59 UTC 2016

Hi Richard and all,
I really enjoy the President calls, but the third Tuesday is always a
conflict for me. I have two other meetings on that night and have to
decide which to attend. So, if anyone else is having trouble attending
the calls, I wonder if we can change the date? But, if that date works
well for others, I will do my best to attend. Thanks!
Deanna