[Ohio-talk] FW: Final Paper

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 20 14:54:58 UTC 2016

JW,
Every time I meet a student or parent of a student attending OU, I ask if
they know you.  If the answer is no, I tell them they should!
I now believe that with increased intensity!
You are a wonderful ambassador for us all.

By the way, which film did you use?
I attended a screening in California last year of an independent film
featuring a collection of blind teenagers.  Not sure if it is available now
for colleges, but if so, it would be perfect.  They were rich and poor,
black and white, achieving and not so much.  It was just a great glimpse
into the lives of young people who were just like everybody else, and blind.
Anyway, thanks for sharing this student's words with us and for doing what
you do!

Peace,
Deborah