[Ohio-talk] apologizing for all the test messages

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckhallenbeck at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 14:01:04 UTC 2016

Hi folks,

Over the past several days I found that I had to attempt to send a
message to the list as part of an email troubleshooting issue I had here.
Most of those test messages just disappeared and were never posted.
Now that the problem is fixed, I'm afraid some of those old probes are
coming back from the dead and are finally succeeding.  It's embarassing,
but unavoidable at this point.

So, when it says "please ignore," then just please ignore it, and forgive.

Thanks.

Chuck