[Ohio-talk] help me help someone in need of answers

Rachel Kuntz rachelrkuntz at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 16:10:31 UTC 2016

Hello NFB Ohio Experts,

I need a little information so I can help someone else. Your input on the
following questions would be appreciated.

Is there a specific person at the Ohio Disability Rights Council that we
refer people to? If so, a name and some way to contact them would be
helpful. We are already aware of the general help line and website for the
council.

Do you know of a program that will help a person get a Victor Stream? Not
including OOD / BSVI.

You are welcome to contact me off list by using the contact options below.

Regards,

Rachel Kuntz

937 245-0547

rachelrkuntz at gmail.com