[Ohio-talk] Miami Valley Chapter Italian Dinner Fundraiser

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckhallenbeck at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 16:18:10 UTC 2016

Hi Marianne,

I don't use Jaws, but normally .jppg files are not able to be read without an OCR program.
I suppose one could display it on the screen and use the KNFB reader to scan
the monitor, but that sounds like a lot of bother.
I would have thoght the poster would have hesitated before posting a picture to
a blind-oriented mailing list without comment, even if it is a picture of text.

Grumpy Chuck