[Ohio-talk] Mike Leiterman Welcome

Mike Leiterman leitlaw at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 27 04:22:41 UTC 2016

Eric,
Thank you for the warm welcome and kind words. My family and I are excited and looking forward to being active members in the national Federation of the blind of Ohio. To those who I have known from before my departure to law school I look forward to reestablishing past friendships and those who I have not yet met I look forward to working with each and everyone of you.

Best, Michael
Sent from Outlook Mobile