[Ohio-talk] Fwd: A message for blind students in the state of Ohio

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 15:44:21 UTC 2016

Salutations Federation family, I hope this note finds all of you well.
I want to remind students who are interested in The revitalization of the Ohio Association of blind students but you are invited to participate as part of the conversation on a conference call this evening. Please find an earlier announcement regarding all of the call-in information below. Thanks so much and advance for your participation in these efforts.
Kind regards,
Yours in the movement.
Jordy D. Stringer

Sent from the iPhone of Jordy D. Stringer.
Inform, encourage, empower!

Begin forwarded message: