[Ohio-talk] scrip Ohio

richard rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 13:34:22 UTC 2016

I am sending this out again thanks to  Shelbi for the link and all the work
she has done to keep this fundraiser going.

Good morning Ohio Affiliate Members,

It is that time again! The Scrip orders are due by 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, May
3. Remember that this is our only ongoing fundraiser. The main point is to
think ahead and spend your money wisely and a bit differently. Don't spend
more money. Don't get something you don't really want nor something that you
can't use nor something that you don't have time for. It just takes a few
moments from the comfort of your home, using your computer to support this

fundraising project

The website for Scrip is www.shopwithscrip.com. When folks sign up for NFB
Ohio to receive credit they must use our enrollment code.

That is not supposed to be published far and wide for security reasons. If
it is needed I can be contacted directly by the person and hopefully have a
referral from an affiliate member as I don't know everyone.

On May 9 there is a special event. It is called "Thank Scriping Day". You
will have to sign into the website to get details on that day. Typically it
is a day when specific business raise their contribution to the
organization.

Remember, as always, if you need assistance there are people to help you. I
coordinate this fundraiser and am willing to answer questions and help if
possible. If I can't help you I'll find someone that can. Board members,
chapter presidents, committee chairs you need to give this project extra
consideration regarding your participation level. It doesn't do the
affiliate any good if you are signed up but do not actively participate.

Happy shopping,

Shelbi

Shelbiah1 at gmail.com

(614) 558-8059