[Ohio-talk] voting

Payne, Richard L (Synchrony Financial) richard.payne at syf.com
Mon Aug 1 18:47:24 UTC 2016

I just called the board  of  elections in my county to request a speaker.
The director called me back and questioned my request by saying you need us to come to your meeting  to tell your members how to put on a head set and vote?
I told her no but all over this state we have reports of the workers not knowing how to help so I wanted to make sure our members   had hands on training for themselves with the equipment.
Then she began to tell me about all the great training they  provide to all of the workers and how to help people with disabilities.  I told her to have them to visit our meeting. Positive