[Ohio-talk] voting

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 00:57:00 UTC 2016

I think all of us probably have a story about how voting went real wrong.
I would like to suggest that we find a volunteer that serve as the
Ohio Voters Experience liazon, at O state convention.
The convention is right after general election and the experiences
will be fresh. This individual can gather the information to send to
nfb national and the board of elections. Possibility with a letter of
recommended improvements.
What do you folks think?  Cheryl