[Ohio-talk] message for chapter presidents

richard rchpay7 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 08:49:14 UTC 2016

	Cc: Jeannie Massay , "'President, National Federation of the Blind'"

Subject: [Chapter-presidents] Membership Engagement - upcoming conference
call

Dear Federation Family Leaders:

We hope that you've been finding the quarterly initiative emails and
follow-up messages useful. As part of our collective efforts to support our
member engagement activities, we will be hosting two conference calls later
this week to go over the ideas we've been sending out and to answer any
questions you might have.  We also want to highlight and share successes
that your chapter has recently had as we all work to build the Federation
together!

Both calls will cover the same topics so it is not necessary to attend both.
The first will be this Thursday, August 11 at 9:00 p.m. Eastern and the
second will be on Sunday, August 14th at 5:00 p.m. Eastern. The call-in
number is 877-394-5901, access code: 4582115.
We look forward to sharing and learning together with you on the calls. As
President Riccobono says, "Let's go build the Federation!"

Talk to you on Thursday or Sunday!

Jeannie and Danielle