[Ohio-talk] new job

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Wed Aug 17 14:55:59 UTC 2016

Well Mr. Kyle:

Your new job will put you about 30 minutes from me so don't hesitate to contact me if I can be of help in anyway during your transition.

It is a quaint little town right on the Ohio River with a few excellent restaurants and watering holes not that I would know anything about either of those kind of establishments!

Congratulations.

Jw

Dr. jw Smith
School of Communication Studies