[Ohio-talk] Idea for fall newsletter

barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 12:20:39 UTC 2016

Cherylwould be helpful. Fields suggests a book column in the newsletter with people suggesting a favorite book for others to read on those cold winter nights. We would need title, author, and BARD availability. I think a sentence about the book: a mystery set in antebellum Louisiana, a biography of Ludwig Beathoven, etc.  These would be brief, so we would need several to make a column worth reading. So think about what you have read recently and send the information along to me at the email address below. This sounds like fun.

Barbara