[Ohio-talk] First to Register Wins

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 16:31:25 UTC 2016

The first to Register or to cause someone to register will receive a gift from the President. If you are the first to register for our 5K, or if you can demonstrate to me that someone registered because you persuaded them to do so President Payne will give you a gift at the state convention. What will it be? I don't know, because he doesn't even know he's doing it. But I promise you it will be worth your while.

But I'm going to keep coming up with things for him to do that will cause him to give away money or other things until I see him jump on this list and send an email telling everyone how excited he is about this race. I know he is excited about the race, but he might be on a vacation weekend, and if he is I'm going to make him pay for it.

Register now!

Eric