[Ohio-talk] MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Thu Dec 1 18:13:09 UTC 2016

Dear NFBO Family, Friends and Collleagues:

I know that it is a bit early, but right after Thanksgiving my mind and heart turns to Christmas and the rest of the Holidays for the year.

So I am attaching a song from my Christmas recording for your enjoyment and pleasure and I want to wish each of you, a very Merry Christmas and the happiest Holidays you can have ok?

Jw

Dr. jw Smith
School of Communication Studies
Scripps College of Communication