[Ohio-talk] {Spam?} Malley's Chocolates--How Long Can You Resist?

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Fri Dec 2 08:46:47 UTC 2016

Greetings Friends,

As the subject states:  Malley's Chocolates, how long can you resist?  Ask yourself that when you're craving an irresistibly smooth and luscious piece of chocolate.

Right now, it's 3:20 a.m.--the wee hours of the morning, and just like me, some of you might be still awake, enjoying the somber and quiet of the night.  Soon, dawn will break.  People will start to wake up and the street traffic will start to get louder.  Soon, a new work day will start and the cacophony of the day's sounds won't be ignored.

Can you allow yourself to indulge in the sweet anticipation of a Malley's treat regardless of the time of day or night?  If you answered yes, then don't wait.  Go to:

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio

There are only ten days remaining to participate in the annual Malley's Chocolates fundraiser to benefit the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio as shipping ends December 12.  Shipping is free when you buy at least $65 worth of merchandise.

If you have questions or need help placing your order, please contact me at mzavoli at roadrunner.com or call me at (216) 939-0502.
To contact Malley’s Chocolates directly about brochures and forms or other questions, call Bill Malley (East of I-77)
Packy Malley (West of I-77) Office:  (216) 325-5556; Cell:  (216) 255-2875.
General Order Number outside of fundraising:  (216) 226-8300 or 1(800) 275-6255
Alternatively, e-mail Bill or Packy at contact at malleys.com or write to:  13400 Brookpark Road. Cleveland, Ohio 44135

Time is passing quickly and soon, you won't be able to order through the Malley's Chocolates fundraising website.  Don't let another year or another holiday go by without a few boxes of treats in the house.  Buy now, you'll be glad you did!

Thank you in advance for your support and let's try for at least $1,000.  The possibilities are limitless!

Best Regards

Milena Zavoli
Season's Greetings!  Support the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio. Check out Malley’s collection of sweet treats and make your holidays special!  Free Shipping on all orders of $65 or more to one address
http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio