[Ohio-talk] fyi

richard rchpay7 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 12:18:33 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

Team SEER, a senior design team at Rice University, is working on a device
to assist people with visual impairment. Their device detects blood in urine
and then speaks the test results out loud. They have developed a survey to
determine what features the potential users of such a device might like to
see included. They have asked the NFB of Texas to share their survey with
our members and anyone else who might benefit from the availability of such
a device. They are using Google Forms for the survey, and we have generally
found those to be accessible. So, I am sharing the link in hopes that we can
help them as they attempt to make a tool that we can use. The survey link is
below. Feel free to share this with other blind and low vision people who
might wish to take the survey.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe4gWeHdphC2dSLK2_zr7MxUaOYy6zFtywk
RrH9RicPXF0j9w/viewform

<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe4gWeHdphC2dSLK2_zr7MxUaOYy6zFtyw