[Ohio-talk] Thank You President Payne

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 16:38:00 UTC 2016

Here's to you President Positive Payne. You have motivated me in several
different situations, I can only imagine the positive things you have done
for those that are in the Miami Valley chapter. I am looking to the positive
aspects that you will initiate for the Affiliate.

Living the dream, by raising expectations!

Much Love,
Walter Mitchell
Member, NFB Ohio, Cincinnati chapter, Diabetes Action Network Ohio
Coordinator, NFB NEWSLINE Registered Ohio
 (513) 582-8606 Mobil
(800) 340-8211 ext. 101  L2T Products and Services Toll free
Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com Email

Follow the NFB of Ohio on:

Face Book, https://m.facebook.com/ohiosblind

Cincinnati Chapter: