[Ohio-talk] malleys

Jerry Purcell jerry-purcell at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 14 13:03:23 UTC 2016

Good morning,

Has anyone else had difficulty with their malley's delivery.  I put in a
sizable order on December 7.  I've yet to hear anything from malleys even
not an email.  I contacted their customer service.  They said the order was
received, but that was all she could say.  She told me she would pass up my
quiry to the corperate office, but it would take up to 2 days to hear from
them.  I'm having my staff party on Monday and my plan was to distribute the
candy as holiday gifts.  I've never had this problem before.  I was just
curious to know if any other members are experiencing the same issue.

        Happy holidays Jerry