[Ohio-talk] The Miami Valley. Chapter celebrates

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 00:58:56 UTC 2016

Season’s Greetings President Peters and  the Miami Valley Chapter!

With the changing of the guard expectations are raised and new
challenges will be revealed. I know all of you are capable and poised
for action!
Congratulations to you as you embark upon a new journey with the
National Federation of the Blind of Ohio!

Stay healthy, warm and prayerful. Enjoy your Holiday!

Oh! Don’t forget don’t text and tap and no drinking and guiding, lol!

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood