[Ohio-talk] Loss of a friend

Wanda Sloan wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Tue Dec 27 18:31:56 UTC 2016

According to Diabetes Talk, and as a member of the National Diabetes Action
Network the NFB and the Diabetes Action Network has lost a great leader and
President.  Mike Freeman was a scholar and an outstanding gentleman.
I am certainly going to miss his humor and his deep canonizing voice. More
can certainly be said about this outstanding leader, especially about the
information and training about Diabetes.

Upon the loss of a friend, my fondness finds strength in the memories that
have been left behind.

Wanda M. Sloan