[Ohio-talk] BELL family

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 05:13:56 UTC 2016

Carol, wow! Is this the family that attended the Cavs game on Thursday
and was flying to Columbus ...
This is awful, I will keep them in my prayers. Blessings, Cheryl

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood