[Ohio-talk] dropbox

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 06:06:00 UTC 2016

Admittedly, I haven't used Microsoft's cloud service since it was
called Skydrive, but One Drive also has a desktop client which looks
like it functions similarly.  It also has an app for IPhone and other
mobile devices, although again I can't speak to that.  I think going
with either One Drive or Dropbox would be fine, but it looks like you
get 5 GB for free on One Drive whereas you only get 2 GB with Dropbox.
Dropbox will give you more space if you invite people and get them to
join (half a gig at a time), but unless you're able to invite enough
people to get above 5 gigs you might be better off using One Drive for
immediate gratification.  HTH.

--
Kaiti Shelton
University of Dayton 2016.