[Ohio-talk] Marching for Independence corp sponsorship committee meeting

WMitchell@L2Tpands.com wmitchell at l2tpands.com
Mon Feb 8 16:39:59 UTC 2016

Hello NFB Ohio,

Our committee will meet this Thursday at 7:00 pm. Everyone is welcome to
attend. We will discuss the tasks that we have already initiated and other
ideas that anyone may have to raise funds in a corporate arena. If you would
like to attend, please call:

712-775-7031

Access code:

548 802

I look forward to communicateing with all of you.

Blind love is the answer, presently , and for our future!

Much Love,

Walter Mitchell

Member, NFB Ohio, Cincinnati chapter

(513) 582-8606 Mobil

(877) 347-0547 Toll free

Wmitch at zoomtown.com Email

Support the NFB of Ohio's events, click on the links below. Please select
the NFB Ohio as the nonprofit that you are supporting:

Piggest Raffle

www.piggestraffle.com <http://www.piggestraffle.com/>

Charity day 5k walk/run

http://www.charityday5k.com/charity-partners/national-federation-of-the-blin