[Ohio-talk] Great news

Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting info at onhconsulting.com
Tue Feb 16 15:04:04 UTC 2016

Eric.

This is incredible news.

Thanks for sharing.

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Eric Duffy via Ohio-talk
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2016 9:43 AM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List
Cc: Eric Duffy
Subject: [Ohio-talk] Great news

This morning I received one of the best calls I’ve had in a long time. Bernie Dressell called to say that Paul’s cancer is in remission.

A few of us began to refer to Paul as the Rock, because he is such a solid Federationist, and because he hung in like a champ during the Washington Seminar after having double hip replacement.

This is one more indication of his toughness. Paul is often soft spoken, but he serves as an example for all of us as he goes through life and certainly in this battle with cancer.

If you want to call him while he is in the hospital call 513 862-3068.

Eric