[Ohio-talk] Great news

WMitchell@L2Tpands.com wmitchell at l2tpands.com
Tue Feb 16 15:50:22 UTC 2016

Great! The Lord is still in the blessing business!

Blind love is the answer, presently , and for our future!

Much Love,
Walter Mitchell
Member, NFB Ohio, Cincinnati chapter
(513) 582-8606 Mobil
(877) 347-0547 Toll free
Wmitch at zoomtown.com Email

Support the NFB of Ohio’s events, click on the links below. Please select the NFB Ohio as the nonprofit that you are supporting:

Piggest Raffle
www.piggestraffle.com

Charity day 5k walk/run
http://www.charityday5k.com/charity-partners/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio/