[Ohio-talk] minutes in meetings

Shelbi Hindel shelbiah1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 15:38:55 UTC 2016

I have stated on list that Capital Chapter doesn't read minutes at meetings.
This was voted on. Votes don't always go the way each person would like.
Votes are not always unanimous. It bothered me in the beginning that the
minutes were not being read. I'm ok with this now. I just might be happy not
to have to read the state minutes because that would be a lot of Brailling
as they are usually 7 or more print pages. Still it is important to assist
one another and if you need the assistance be sure to ask. Do not expect
others to just know your situation.

Now, remember to work on your Constitution and get the document into an
electronic format. Then email it to me

Shelbiah1 at gmail.com

And

Peduffy63 at gmail.com

Enjoy the day and happy Federation work to each!

Shelbi