[Ohio-talk] A Timely Article

barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 18:17:23 UTC 2016

That is a wonderful example of seizing  the teachable moment. Thanks for passing along this wonderful article.

Barbara Pierce
President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077
The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you zwant; blindness is not what holds you back.