[Ohio-talk] Reading Minutes at Meetings

Carolyn Peters drcarolyn-peters at att.net
Mon Feb 22 03:43:20 UTC 2016

 Hello Gloria, thanks for your honest opinion. I concur with your assessment of the situation. Also I am in agreement with others who presented their opinions as whale. It was very obvious that people were carefully and respect fully responding The hope now is that Robbie will reciprocate the trust that has been instilled in him by being a point it secretary by the president for the Miami Valley chapter. Thanks again sincerely Dr. peters

Sent from my iPhone