[Ohio-talk] Piggest Raffle Ever

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 01:12:39 UTC 2016

Greetings Federation members, I hope this message finds you all well.
I want to extend congratulations to those who have thus far been keeping up with the challenge. I also want to encourage others who not yet been able to meet it to continue on as if this was day one. The March for independence mean so much to each of us as individuals, and even more to our organization as a whole.
The work we do is forever changing the lives of blind people, and empowering individuals to seek and think outside of the box. Even though we compete to raise funds, this is indeed a team effort! And I wouldn't be at all possible without all of you.
Look forward to seeing the end results.

Jordy Stringer

Sent from the iPhone of Jordy D. Stringer